John drafts and negotiates commercial agreements for business on a daily basis, including SaaS, manufacturing, marketing, distribution, consumer products, sales representative, joint venture, and entertainment. Having served as lead counsel to one of the world’s largest music festivals, John has special expertise in drafting and negotiating agreements for festivals and other special events, including sponsorship, sponsorship sales, livestream, event promotion, marketing, and ticketing.
John’s commercial agreements experience includes:
- SaaS, developer and other click-wrap and browser-wrap agreements for a fintech company.
- SaaS agreement for a technology company with a proprietary cloud-based human resources analytics product.
- Media rights, live stream, license, sponsorship, sponsorship sales, consulting, production, vendor/supplier and all other agreements for the organization, promotion, performance and broadcast of one of the world’s largest music festivals.
- Sponsorship, event production, and vendor agreements for an emerging fitness festival.
- Private label manufacturing supply agreement for a vegan food company.
- License and supply agreement for a biotech company with a medical food product.
- Consulting agreements for a sponsorship, experiential marketing and talent representation agency.
- Trademark license and related agreements to exploit the sports brand portfolio of a private equity fund.
- Revenue sharing and live-stream event promotion agreement for the digital broadcast of a major music festival.
- End-user and enterprise license agreements for a document management software company.
- Athlete representation agreements for a professional sports talent agency.
- International license and distribution agreements for an emerging cosmetics company.
- International license and distribution agreements for a security and detention product manufacturer, including software licenses for proprietary electronic security system.
- Patent license and supply agreements for a proprietary heat transfer/ink technology company and Fortune 100.
- Contests and promotions for a publicly-traded construction products company.