John advises buyers and sellers on mergers and acquisitions, with a preference for transactions ranging from $500,000 to $5 million. In the past five years, he has assisted clients with acquisitions having a value of over $60 million.
John’s acquisitions experience includes:
- Defense contractor in a $500,000 software asset sale to a competitor.
- Early-stage SaaS company in an asset sale to a competitor.
- Collision repair business in $1.7 million asset sale to a private equity fund.
- Body piercing company in a stock sale to a private equity fund, including rep and warranty insurance.
- Industrial plastics company in $12 million sale to a private equity fund.
- Investor group in $2.5 million asset purchase of wholesale vegan food manufacturer from a private equity fund.
- Family office in $2 million asset purchase from a wholesale food manufacturer.
- Family office in $500,000 sale of farming machinery and equipment to an entrepreneur.
- Indoor skydiving company in the purchase of assets of a franchisee.
- Management in a $1.5 million stock buyout of a cable company.
- Publicly-traded oil and gas company in a $2.5 million sale of pipelines, real estate and related assets for the transport of natural gas from Texas to Mexico.
- Medical products distributor in the purchase of assets from a Mexican medical equipment company.
- Real estate private equity fund in a $5 million acquisition of a Texas real estate partnership.
- High-net-worth investor in the purchase of Nicaraguan coastal real estate and subsequent joint venture for branded luxury resort.
- Private equity fund in a $2 million acquisition of Costa Rican resort properties.
- Publicly-traded cookware manufacturer in a $23.4 million acquisition of the largest aluminum smelter and rolling mill in Mexico.
- Publicly-traded pawnshop operator in its entry into the Mexican market with a $14 million acquisition of a Mexican pawnshop chain.